Smart Release Technology
Smart Release® scale and corrosion inhibitor tablets and biocides offer many eco-friendly advantages over traditional liquid water treatment:
- Reduced Toxicity Smart Release®—Unlike liquid chemistries, corrosion and scale tablets do not require pH altering additives to stabilize chemistries.
- Safer for Employees—Smart Release® coatings and membranes provide a barrier between users and the active chemistry inside. Solid tablets are safe to handle, and there is no more need to worry about hazardous chemical spills.
- Energy Efficiency—No electric pumps are needed.
- Lower Transportation Fuel Consumption and CO2 emissions—100 lbs of Smart Release® equals 600 lbs of traditional liquid product. Reduced packaging and shipping weight lowers carbon footprint by 74% vs. a comparable amount of liquids.
- 100% recyclable packaging—Smart Release® tablets are contained in lightweight recyclable packaging. Even our feeders are made from recycled materials.
- LEED Points—Smart Release® can help customers receive LEED points for their building.